Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
We appreciate the dedicated community members, such as you, who have a desire to partner with us in our efforts to provide safe, decent and affordable housing; as well as offer low cost building materials, furniture, and appliances through our ReStores. There are many ways to become involved in Habitat’s work. Volunteers can help in one or more of the following areas:
- Home Build
- This position assists our contractors with building new homes for families in our community. This is a great opportunity for large groups seeking a one to three-day volunteer opportunity.
- Critical Home Repair
- This position utilizes skilled construction and/or maintenance volunteers to provide individuals with low-income and disabilities with in home repairs that are critical to their health and well-being. A background check is required for this position.
- Committee Members
- These positions support vital aspects of Habitat’s program including family selection, family support, marketing and communications, faith relations, construction and site acquisition, and outreach.
- Special Event Support
- This position assists our team with events focused on fundraising, supporting local community initiatives, and volunteer fairs.
- Customer Service
- This position assists customers with their ReStore purchases and/or donation drop offs. A background check is required for this position.
- This position is responsible for preparing donations, load/unloading trucks, stocking shelves, and assisting staff with organizing showrooms.
- This position assists staff with delivering customer purchases as well as picking up donations. Volunteer must be able to lift up 50lbs and a background check is required.
Click here to download our Volunteer Application.