To qualify for one of the next Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County homes you must:
1. Have a current need for affordable shelter. (If you currently own a home, you are not eligible for Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County’s home ownership program.)
2. Have the ability to pay a monthly mortgage, based on your annual income.
3. Be willing to participate as a partner with HFHLC, putting in 350 – 500 hours of “sweat equity” on your future home. (350 hours for single adult households, 500 hours for households with two or more adults.)
4. Qualify as a low-income household with an annual income of 45-60% of median family income for Lincoln County, based on family size.
5. Be a resident of Lincoln County. (Residency for HFHLC is 1 year.)
6. Be able to pass a sex offender background check with a clean record.
Equal Housing Opportunity
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, handicap, familial status, or national origin.