Donate to Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County
Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County builds safe, decent, affordable houses for low-income families. These homes are sold to qualifying families through an affordable mortgage, providing a hand up, not a hand out. Habitat homeowners gain self-respect as they work alongside volunteers to construct their homes. As a local non-profit organization, we rely on members of our community to help build homes through individual and business donations. Please help us provide more homes to people in need in our community.
Every gift makes a difference!
$25 will help buy a gallon of paint
$100 will help buy fixtures
$1,000 will help buy flooring
$5,000 will help build a room
$10,000 will help lay a foundation
$150,000 builds a home!
There are many ways you may support Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County including:
Financial support through one time, or monthly giving.
Make a one-time payment online:
Sign up to make a monthly contribution online:
Or you can mail in a donation to:
PO Box 1311
Newport, Oregon 97365.
Planned giving in your will or trust.
We are able to provide free consultations regarding your special gift to Habitat to help provide decent shelter to people in need in our community.
Donations of land.
We are always in need of building locations and land donations anywhere in Lincoln County.
Turn your motor vehicle into cash for Habitat.
Cars for Homes takes donated cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, RVs and other vehicles and sells them through automobile auctions, recyclers or salvage yards to raise funds that help build simple, decent homes. Funds generated from vehicle sales benefit the local Habitat for Humanity affiliate and community where the donation is made.
More information on how to donate a car, truck, boat, RV or other vehicle to help eliminate substandard housing can be obtained by calling Habitat for Humanity Cars for Homes at 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) toll free, or at http://www.carsforhomes.org.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
Starting February 2014 Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County (HFHLC) at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number (#93453).
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping HFHLC earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.