Special thanks to the following for supporting Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County’s ongoing efforts to build affordable housing for low-income families.
For our ongoing Waldport builds, grants have been received from:
- Bank of the West
- Siletz Tribal Charitable Contribution Fund
- U. S. Bank
- Plum Creek Timber Company
- Bank of America
- The Lincoln County Economic Development grant
- John Gray Opportunity Fund/Habitat for Humanity of Oregon Loan program
- The Meyer Memorial Trust.
Funding has been received from the Oregon Association of Realtors and the Lincoln County Economic Development grant for our next build.
Please join us in thanking these organizations for their ongoing support.